Bounty paper towels: The triple back has shrunk from 165 sheets to just 147.
Costco’s toilet paper: A large pack was 425 sheets last year, but now is just 380.
Dial Body Wash: Reduced from 21 ounces to 16 ounces, a 25 percent reduction.
Ziploc freezer bags: 54 bags last year, but just 50 bags this year.
And Quaker Instant Oatmeal: 10 packs last year, but just 8 this year for some varieties.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis