9:09 From the start, “I was absolutely convinced” Flynn was innocent
11:09 “The greatest irony” of the Flynn case
15:40 “We seem to have lost the presumption of innocence”
17:11 Federal “prosecutors have absolute immunity… there’s no accountability.”
24:24 Filing of “a motion to dismiss for egregious government misconduct”
29:35 “They had not found a single piece of derogatory information” on Flynn
33:02 “The longer Judge Sullivan takes to dismiss the case, the more stuff they owe me”
35:28 What does Sidney Powell expect is causing the delay and what will likely happen next?
47:45 Powell’s recommendations for DOJ reform
50:12 “The FBI actually made up the false statements that they then charged General Flynn with”
In the court case against Lt. General Michael Flynn, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit has ordered Judge Emmet Sullivan to grant the DOJ’s request to dismiss. But what will happen next?
In the eyes of General Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell, what are the implications of Judge Sullivan keeping the case open? Is there more exculpatory evidence to come in the Flynn case?
And, what are some possible steps to take to strengthen the U.S. Department of Justice as an institution?
In this episode, we sit down with Sidney Powell, counsel for Lt. General Michael Flynn. She is also the author of “Licensed to Lie” and “Conviction Machine.”
This is American Thought Leaders 🇺🇸, and I’m Jan Jekielek.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now