The skyrocketing debt and flat out money printing was somewhat alarming in 2020, and it already looks like 2021 is shaping up to be downright shocking.
And the massive stimulus programs aren’t just taking place in the US, but around the world, so we’re checking in with our good friend Simon Popple on Thursday, January 21, 2021, to try to make some sense of all the big government spending, as well as explore some ideas of what we can do to protect our savings and maybe even profit from it.
Some of the topics in today’s discussion include –
– The debt and spending are out of control?
– You can’t print gold.
– What if a person is not able to physically stockpile gold, silver, or other commodities locally?
– What markets have Simon’s attention right now?
– Does a rising tide lift all boats?
– What’s on Simon’s radar as we move through winter?
For discussion on those topics and more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety!
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.