Singapore over 800 new covid cases (their highest case count was around 1000 in April last year)
80% of Singaporeans vaccinated (75% of these with Pfizer and 25% with Moderna) and no.. very view vacccinated with chinese Sinovac
Of course Yahoo farts don’t mention Singapore’s vaccination rate
Wed, September 15, 2021,
SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Wednesday (15 September) confirmed 807 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country’s total case count to 73,938.
This marks the second day in a row with over 800 cases recorded in the city-state. With 837 new cases, Tuesday had marked the highest daily recorded COVID-19 cases here since 5 August last year, when 908 infections were reported.
Of Wednesday’s cases, 804 are local infections: 770 are in the community, while 34 are dormitory residents. Among the local cases are 238 people above the age of 60, said the MOH.
mind you, Singapore Police state has INSANE contact tracing and quarantine measures in place
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting