Sky News host Cory Bernardi says French President Emmanuel Macron announcing “compulsory COVID-19 vaccinations” is the first step in an “authoritarian wave set to sweep the world”.
“I say that because there is no way a nation like France would make such moves without the approval of others in the European Union,” Mr Bernardi said.
“And the Eurocrats who actually run the whole show, they will make sure these reforms are adopted in other European countries and then it is only a matter of time before it leeches out and reaches our shores.
“In a televised address, Macron announced that COVID-19 vaccinations would be compulsory for anyone that wants to work in or patronise a bar, restaurant or café.
“If you want to travel on a plane, train or bus you’ll need to be jabbed.
“Everyone over the age of 12 will need to have been vaccinated – or display a recent negative test – to access a public show, concert, festival or amusement park.
“Similar moves have been announced or are afoot in Italy, Denmark and in some German states.”
Mr Bernardi said this is a “pre-cursor” to the introduction of a “vaccine passport” in Australia.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.