This is stunning.
At the peak of speculative fervor in February, small traders bought to open 7.5 million call contracts.
This week, they bought 12.1 million.
Watch what people do, not what they say. They're full-bore bullish, on steroids. pic.twitter.com/T1v74xq1Of
— SentimenTrader (@sentimentrader) June 6, 2020
Before Covid hit, option call volumes by retail traders hit an astounding 7+ million contracts. It just blew up to 12.1 million contracts. With nearly every valuation metric on the S&P 500 at near record level highs, I’m really worried. I’m 46 y.o., and this is starting to really remind me of the heady tech bubble days.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]