CMBS Delinquency Rate Jumps in February 2023, Second Biggest Jump Since Beginning of COVID-19 @TreppWire pic.twitter.com/8g6yTYsima
— LongConvexity (@LONGCONVEXITY) March 3, 2023
on avg the recession starts 27 months after the first hike. We still have time.
HT @VolaTim pic.twitter.com/OmwrpWcEkW
— ＴＨＥ ＭＡＲＫＥＴ ＤＯＧ (@TheMarketDog) March 3, 2023
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
See also Credit Suisse: "In case you missed it, this was probably the most interesting part that 99.99% won’t get. Suggest reading the book “what every body is saying”"
See also Credit Suisse watches ~$17billion in Tier 1 Contingent Convertible Capital Instruments (CoCo) bonds become worthless. What are Contingent Convertible Capital Instruments (CoCo) bonds? More details inside.