Snopes retracted 60 articles after a BuzzFeed News investigation found that David Mikkelson, its co-founder, plagiarized from news outlets in an attempt to scoop up web traffic. Mikkelson, who owns half the company, will continue as chief executive.
Snopes is a fake fact checker t.co/yQXwT3gFxC
— Tim Pool (@Timcast) August 15, 2021
CLAIM: Another asshole lib exposed as a fraud
FACT CHECK: True
— ⚡David Angelo⚡ (@MrDavidAngelo) August 13, 2021
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis