That being said. Common Cold and the Flu both include the Corona virus family.
Since they can’t isolate COVID 19 and tests can only pick up anything within the Corona family. Are they counting anything picking up Corona family as COVID 19?
Hospitals are making huge money via billing insurance for Covid 19 patients. Do they make as much if they classify anyone as Flu or common cold patients?
If you call your primary doctor, do they not ask you if you have a cough, a sore throat, or a fever? If you say yes? Do they not tell you to go to the emergency room?
So now you need to understand why the World Health Organization stopped counting Flu cases around April 2020 on. Did COVID 19 cure the Flu? Or did FLU cases start getting counted as COVID 19?
I’m just going to start here… Is a Harvard source OK? Or is that a little to conspiracy theory?
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.