Obesity Prevalence in 2016 Varies Across States and Territories: All states had more than 20% of adults with obesity.
Having a healthy diet pattern and regular physical activity is also important for long term health benefits and prevention of chronic diseases such as Type 2 diabetes and heart disease… People who have obesity, compared to those with a normal or healthy weight, are at increased risk for many serious diseases and health conditions, including the following:
- All-causes of death (mortality)
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- High LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high levels of triglycerides (Dyslipidemia)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Coronary heart disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Osteoarthritis (a breakdown of cartilage and bone within a joint)
- Sleep apnea and breathing problems
- Some cancers (endometrial, breast, colon, kidney, gallbladder, and liver)
- Low quality of life
- Mental illness such as clinical depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders
- Body pain and difficulty with physical functioning
The medical care costs of obesity in the United States are high. In 2008 dollars, these costs were estimated to be $147,000,000,000.
Make America Fit Again!
When a liberal cries about the new food stamp program, just show them this youtube video- “it’s free Swipe Yo EBT”
Donald Trump’s food stamp plan enrages liberals; FOOD, NOT ‘FOOD STAMPS’
Food Stamp Fraud loophole accounts for more than half of ALL EBT purchases.
The Trump Administration’s plan for revamping food stamps