by Chris Black
I do not believe a populist leader inheriting a demo-plutocratic state as entrenched as France can execute Le Pen’s platform if elected.
In the French context it would require Le Pen to have both military backing and a large street movement supporting a massive purge of the existing judicial, capitalist and media classes. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see her party as having the will to do that.
But an election win would still be a massive moral victory. Marine Le Pen, unlike Trump, is a serious political actor. Being unable to implement any of her platform due to veto by unelected forces could discredit the post-war liberal system for good.
* Only French citizens will have access to welfare benefits
* French nationals will be given preference in access to social housing and to jobs
* Stop family reunification
* Systematically deport undocumented migrants, foreigners convicted of crimes
* Withdraw residency for migrants that are out of work for more than a year
* Remove birthright citizenship
* Asylum requests to be processed outside of France
* Withdraw France from NATO’s military command structures
* For the French constitution to prevail over international law
* Create a “European Alliance of Nations” intended to progressively replace the European Union
* End Franco-German cooperation agreements established since 2017
good luck she owes putins banks 10,000,000 euros which right now for him is a fortune 638,409,775.50 rubles he owns hert.co/KGcf1zsYb8
— BrimstonewinPete (@Brimstonepete) April 10, 2022
President Macron has depicted Marine Le Pen as a pro-Russian champion of antisemitism as he mounts a counterattack on the right-wing populist who is threatening his prospects of re-election.
After a lacklustre opening of his campaign, Macron has turned his fire on Le Pen, leader of the National Rally, casting her as a potential disaster for France and urging his team to expose her manifesto as dangerous and incoherent.
Macron wants to highlight Le Pen’s longstanding support for President Putin, which she has dimmed moderately since the Ukraine invasion and which has not hindered her steady rise in polling ahead of Sunday’s first round. The Twitter account of Macron’s campaign this week posted superimposed images of Putin and Le Pen under the title “Marine Putin”.
Le Pen has criticised the invasion but has refused this week to accept that Russian forces were responsible for atrocities in Ukraine. Last week she said she considered Putin to be an ally of France despite the conflict and this week she said that the Russian leader, who has welcomed her to the Kremlin in the past, was democratically elected and not a dictator.
President Macron has depicted Marine Le Pen as a pro-Russian champion of antisemitism as he mounts a counterattack on the right-wing populist t.co/rWtaIkoOmf
— The Times (@thetimes) April 7, 2022
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You