In February of 2018, the S&P created a low, which was tested again as support a couple of months later. These two lows became the lows of a new trading range that was forming, with support at (1).
Weakness in December saw support line (1) break, which was a negative for the broad market.
The rally of the past couple of weeks has the S&P kiss on support as new resistance at (2), as momentum is nearing oversold levels.
For the first time ever, the S&P is now kissing old support as new resistance at (2). What the S&P does at this important kiss of resistance, a send an a very important message to start our the new year!
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries