Gareth Soloway interviewed on Palisades Gold Radio
To subscribe to our newsletter and get notified of new shows, please visit palisadesradio.ca
Gareth discusses the importance of balancing news with chart technicals. You want to be aware of new economic data even though his focus is primarily on the charts. Be flexible and look at many sectors for opportunities.
Gold looks very promising especially considering that markets trade-off fear and greed. Gareth is very bullish on gold due to interest rates and inflationary pressures. He believes gold will move sharply higher and provides several specific price targets based on its 2011 move.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud