The Squid Game token was surging despite multiple scam warnings and topped above $2,800 before plummeting to less than $0.01.
Following a mind-blowing price surge, the Squid Game (SQUID) token plummeted over 99% shortly after Twitter flagged its “official” accounts on the social media platform as suspicious.
According to data on CoinMarketCap (CMC), the SQUID token experienced its first downward move on Monday, erasing its entire gains from as much as $2,861 and dropping below $1 in a matter of minutes.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now