Google is facing yet another lawsuit, with the latest multistate suit alleging that the company is engaging in “deceptive” location tracking. Washington DC Attorney General Karl Racine said: “Google falsely led consumers to believe that changing their account and device settings would allow customers to protect their privacy and control what personal data the company could access. The truth is that contrary to Google’s representations it continues to systematically surveil customers and profit from customer data.”
TechCrunch reports that Washington, DC, Texas, Washington state, and Indiana have announced a new lawsuit against tech giant Google, alleging that the company lied to users about the collection of their location data even when the users believed that the tracking was disabled.
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008