If the Fed doesn’t act, he warns rising prices could send shockwaves through the economy.
“They’re in denial. They continue to harbor the view that these are transitory Covid-related rebound effects,” the Yale University senior fellow told CNBC’s “Trading Nation” on Monday. “I would just put the burden of responsibility on the Fed. The longer they defer a more meaningful monetary tightening, the great the risks of stagflation.”
Roach has been warning stagflation was one supply chain accident away. Now, he contends the U.S. is in the throes of a broken supply chain while consumer demand is at a fever pitch.
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?