How bad did the Covid epidemic hit the USA? Bad enough that like humpty dumpty, all the king’s soldiers and all the king’s men couldn’t put the US economy back together again.
According to a research effort to track economic stimulus efforts, we see that low wages workers suffered a 24.4% loss in employment since January 1, 2020 while high wage workers against 2.1% in employment. Despite the CARES Act and three rounds of stimulus payments.
What industries suffered the most? Leisure and hospitality at -20.7% since January 1, 2020.
And this was just economic stimulus from The Federal government. Then we have the monetary stimulus from The Federal Reserve with a growing balance sheet and a decline in the Fed Funds Rate (upper bound) on 25 basis points.
That is a ton of economic and monetary stimulus to get this pitiful return for low wage and middle wage workers.
Well done, Washington DC! Monetary stimulus is creating enormous asset bubbles while economic stimulus isn’t working and actually has helped high wage earners versus low wage earners.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.