Storm Aurora has left a trail of destruction across northern France and Paris, with fallen trees cutting power to 250,000 people and widespread train delays and cancellations.
The storm hit northern France on Wednesday evening, with winds of up to 175km/h recorded overnight.
On Thursday morning 250,000 households were without electricity, mostly in Normandy and Brittany.
In Normandy – where winds of 175km/h were recorded in the coastal town of Fécamp – no trains will run until 10am on Thursday while rail workers inspect the lines for fallen trees.
France lasts night! Aurora storm hits paris (October 21, 2021)
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now