Straight out of a dystopian nightmare, the US government/military industrial complex is perfectly content to make up allegations against sovereign nations to justify military action.

The disturbing aspect is that they get away with it despite which party is in “control”. These disastrous policies have continued unabated during the Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump presidencies.
The most disturbing part of all is that the significant anti-war movement in the US has been almost completely coopted by the anti-Russia psyop, and many of these well-meaning individuals are being distracted from the current administration’s disastrous and mendacious foreign policy.
US Once Again Discussing “Military Action” Against Syria Over Alleged Chemical Weapons: After killing a number of Syrian soldiers, civilians, and children in those missile strikes, Secretary of Defense James Mattis finally admitted that there was no evidence Assad has used sarin gas.

As the Syrian government rapidly gains ground against the terrorists in East Ghouta, the United States is once again considering military action against Syria under the guise of a “response” to alleged but disproven claims that the Syrian military is using chemical weapons.
The Washington Post reports,
The Trump administration has considered new military action against the Syrian government in response to reports of ongoing chemical weapons use, officials said, raising the prospect of a second U.S. strike on President Bashar al-Assad in less than a year.
President Trump requested options for punishing the Assad government after reported chlorine gas attacks — at least seven this year — and possibly other chemicals affecting civilians in opposition-controlled areas.
In a Feb. 25 incident, residents and medical staffers in a rebel-held Damascus suburb, Eastern Ghouta, described symptoms associated with chlorine exposure. One child died, medical staffers reported.
The president discussed potential actions early last week at a White House meeting that included Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, national security adviser H.R. McMaster and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, officials said.
One official quoted by the CIA-aligned Washington Post says that the administration has made no decision regarding military action and, for the time being, has agreed to continue monitoring the situation.

 
h/t axolotl_peyotl

385 views