A corona infection could affect the development of sperm cells in men. Scientists from the University of Giessen find signs of a “reduced fertility potential”.
Men who contract Covid-19 could change the quality of their sperm. This is the result of a study published in the specialist magazine “Reproduction” by two scientists from the Justus Liebig University in Giessen. According to independent experts, further studies must be carried out to determine whether the virus is actually endangering the fertility of those affected.
The more severely ill the patients, the greater the changes. They correspond to the state of oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, a pathological change in male sperm – the most common cause of male infertility. Maleki suggested that the WHO should declare the male reproductive system to be a high-risk organ in Covid.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’