- Subway has since April paid Megan Rapinoe to promote their brand in adverts
- The soccer star is known for her strong opposition to Trump and ‘woke’ politics
- Rapinoe won a bronze in Tokyo, and took the knee during the National Anthem
- Subway franchise owners are complaining about Rapinoe as ‘face’ of the brand
- One Wisconsin owner shared a note taped to his door complaining about her
- An Arizona owner said the company was wrong to ‘make a political statement’
- Subway franchise association said concerns have been passed to management
Owners of Subway franchises are asking the company’s bosses to pull adverts featuring soccer star Megan Rapinoe, because customers are complaining about her political activism.
Rapinoe, 36, is as well known for her outspoken views and purple hair as she is for her soccer skills.
In Tokyo for her third Olympics, Rapinoe took a knee during the National Anthem, before their bronze-winning game.
Donald Trump issued a statement mocking Rapinoe for failing to bring hold the gold.
‘The woman with the purple hair played terribly and spends too much time thinking about Radical Left politics and not doing her job,’ he said – comments which Rapinoe called ‘sad’.
Rapinoe famously said in 2019 she would not go to the ‘f****** White House’ to celebrate winning the World Cup when Trump was in office.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting