Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (U-DC) appears on Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan. McConnell notes “there may be a few lonely voices off to the side” in congress that are against a war with Russia; however, according to his perspective the “vast majority of the Republican Party” overwhelming supports additional measures to increase U.S. involvement in Ukraine.
In the middle of the interview, Mrs. Brennan notes the DC playbook includes the strongest likelihood of a NATO long term “insurgency campaign” inside Ukraine against Russia if Vladimir Putin is successful. McConnell notes that congress would support this effort with weapons and logistical support if that was indeed needed. WATCH:
I’m not sure the “overwhelming majority of Republicans across the country” would necessarily agree with Mitch McConnell, but that doesn’t seem to matter.
Keep an eye on Moldova. If history teaches us the methods of the State Dept and CIA, we can be assured Moldova is a hotbed of activity right now while the MSM keeps everyone looking at NATO activity in Poland.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia