Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (U-DC) appears on Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan. McConnell notes “there may be a few lonely voices off to the side” in congress that are against a war with Russia; however, according to his perspective the “vast majority of the Republican Party” overwhelming supports additional measures to increase U.S. involvement in Ukraine.
In the middle of the interview, Mrs. Brennan notes the DC playbook includes the strongest likelihood of a NATO long term “insurgency campaign” inside Ukraine against Russia if Vladimir Putin is successful. McConnell notes that congress would support this effort with weapons and logistical support if that was indeed needed. WATCH:
I’m not sure the “overwhelming majority of Republicans across the country” would necessarily agree with Mitch McConnell, but that doesn’t seem to matter.
Keep an eye on Moldova. If history teaches us the methods of the State Dept and CIA, we can be assured Moldova is a hotbed of activity right now while the MSM keeps everyone looking at NATO activity in Poland.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.