by Chris Black
Elon Musk was talking last month about the censoring on Twitter, and musing about making his own platform.
The guy talks so much shit, I didn’t think much of it.
Definitely did not see this coming.
Elon Musk recently polled his more than 80 million followers on Twitter, asking them whether the social media platform adheres to the principles of free speech.
Now, he's taken a 9.2% stake in the company t.co/8ikV2ytr8X
— Bloomberg (@business) April 4, 2022
Becoming the largest stakeholder makes him the most powerful person on the board.
Twitter’s stock rallied upon the announcement.
I guess now we’re going to see if Elon is truly willing to put his mouth where his money is.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children