Come on guys, get your 5th shot and we’ll all be immune!
Really, we mean it, we’re super serious!
A Swedish vaccine researcher has claimed that people could be required to take more doses of the Wuhan virus vaccine, stating that it is unclear how long vaccine protection lasts.
On Tuesday, the Swedish Public Health Agency announced that a third vaccine dose would likely be available to the public next year. However, vaccine expert Matti Sällberg has stated that people could need as many as five doses in the coming months and years.
“We do not know how long the vaccines will protect against serious illness and death. This means that we would rather be safe than uncertain,” he told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.
Sällberg, who serves as a professor and biomedical analyst at the Karolinska Institutet, said of the health agency’s announcement of a third dose that it was “highly anticipated”.
Jabs Forever: ’Expert’ Floats 5 vaxxes
…Or More? ‘The Virus Will Not Disappear’ t.co/vkjJsh417V
— † Crusader (@Wil_Johnson1) August 5, 2021
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…