The Biden administration on Thursday said it will begin to comply with a federal order to reinstate the Trump-era “Remain in Mexico Policy,” known as the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), by mid-November.
MPP requires those applying for asylum in the U.S. to remain in Mexico while they wait for their immigration hearing, which often takes years.
On his first day in office, President Joe Biden suspended MPP, along with other immigration laws and policies, resulting in a record number of people pouring across the southern border illegally.
In March, Biden told reporters: “Rolling back the policies of Remain in Mexico — I make no apologies for that … I make no apologies for ending programs that did not exist before Trump became president, that have an incredibly negative impact on the law, international law, as well as on human dignity.”
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- The Conflict In Ukraine Has Evolved Into A War Between The United States And Russia
- Could 65 Trillion Dollars In “Hidden” Derivatives Cause The Entire Global Financial System To Crash?
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- The global depression is edging closer
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer