Successful investors are often rewarded by owning strength and avoiding weakness.
Could two key sectors be experiencing 20-year strength and weakness extremes at the same time? Yes!
The NDX 100/S&P ratio (left above) is currently experiencing a 20-year breakout at (1).
At the same time, the Russell 2000/S&P ratio is near 20-year lows at (2).
This 2-pack reflects that the place to be at this time continues to be Tech and the place to avoid are small caps!
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis