Sharing is Caring!
- Republican Senator Ted Cruz said he won’t wear a face mask in the Capitol because he and everyone else in the Senate has been vaccinated for COVID
- ‘At this point I’ve been vaccinated. Everybody working in the Senate has been vaccinated,’ he told CNN
- Many Capitol Hill staffers and reporters have not been vaccinated
- Senators are recommended to wear mask but it’s not a requirement
- CDC recommends people who were vaccinated still wear a face mask
- ‘CDC has said in small groups, particularly with people who were vaccinated don’t need to wear masks,’ Cruz said
- Most senators wear mask although Rand Paul is a notable exception
See also Cropping out the first wave of Covid to make Omicron & Delta look far more severe and worrying than they are.
See also Video: Argentinian Journalist Hit The Floor Like A Slab Of Meat During Report From COVID Testing Station