Josh Sigurdson talks further with author and economic analyst John Sneisen about the 2018 Canadian budget as we continue our series!
This time around, we talk about bond buybacks and how the Canadian government and central banks are desperately trying to avoid bankruptcy. It is approaching the point of no return and this bond buyback program reminds us a lot of the quantitative easing we’ve seen time and time again.
It’s almost like creating imaginary friends to compliment you. It’s lame.
Looking at the Canadian central bank balance sheet, John breaks down how this will affect people as the country falls further into insolvency and the banks go bankrupt.
Stay tuned as we continue to cover the 2018 Canadian budget, how we’re in debt and how they’re stealing our money in order to fund terrible and inefficient things.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…