- Paediatrician Dr Ronny Cheung blasted ‘lies’ around children with Covid-19
- He said there were not ‘wards’ filled with children suffering from coronavirus
- A matron at a London hospital claimed she was seeing ‘whole wards’ of children
A London children’s hospital consultant has blasted an ‘irresponsible’ nurse who gave a BBC radio interview claiming her hospital has a ‘whole ward of children’ with coronavirus.
Paediatrician Dr Ronny Cheung took to social media to blast the matron’s claims during an interview with Adrian Chiles on BBC Radio 5 Live.
Laura Duffel told the BBC: ‘It was minimally affecting children in the first wave but we have a whole ward of children here and I know some of my colleagues are in the same situation with whole wards of children with Covid.’
In a Twitter thread Dr Cheung, a consultant at a London children’s hospital, said Ms Duffel’s comments were ‘irresponsible in the extreme’.
It comes as a report from Imperial College London warned the mutated super-infectious coronavirus strain was spreading quickly among children, but young people are not thought to be suffering from more severe symptoms.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49