SBTV’s first guest of 2021 is Tuomas Malinen, CEO & Chief Economist of GnS Economics. Tuomas warns of the coming global dystopia where the economy and the financial system increasingly need the sustenance from central banks, without which a collapse is certain.
Discussed in this interview:
03:13 Which stage of the collapse are we in now?
06:28 The zombies in banks and companies
09:19 Dystopia when central banks take over everything
16:30 No productivity growth despite monetary stimulus
21:39 What “Not going back to the old economy” really meant
27:23 Fiat currencies on the road to destruction
31:16 Playbook of central banks with digital currencies
36:17 Run for the hills with safe-haven assets
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49