When the Trump admin ordered the HHS to take over data handling from the CDC, mulitple groups stated concern that it may lead to data tampering, particularly when the hospital data was removed from public view (ultimately this position was reversed). Retrospectively, the stagnation in increased Covid-19 cases we’ve seen over the past week or two coincided precisely with when the data handoff happened.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting