Doug Casey on Palisades Gold Radio
Tom welcomes back a man who should need no introduction, Doug Casey. Doug is a libertarian philosopher, speculator, and author.
To subscribe to our newsletter and get notified of new shows, please visit palisadesradio.ca
Palisades is also available on Odysee and Rumble
Doug believes the economy is on the ragged edge of collapse and things are starting to get serious. Currently, he is spending much of his time between the U.S. and Latin America.
The people drawn to government positions are typically those that like to control and manipulate others. Crisis are used as opportunities for those in power and the next set of problems will be very serious economically. It’s said that the average American can’t find a spare 500 dollars, and most are heavily in debt. The people will look for a savior in the coming collapse and a sociopath will take advantage. We’re in a scary situation.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW