I am shocked that an agency that infiltrated the Black Panthers, helped plan the kidnapping of the MI gov, and spied on MLK would still be doing COINTELPRO Larp-ing.
Crazy how much destruction occurred in protests the FBI attended. Government agents were paid to stand by and record crimes while telling Americans far left protests were mostly peaceful.
Why is the FBI still around after all the domestic survillence during the civil rights movement?
I don’t agree with much of the far left on anything. However, government agents who are supposed to stop and prevent crime should not be dressing up and hanging out with protesters. Protests should be peaceful. If the government is so concerned about violence they infiltrate the groups, then why go on tv and saying those same protests you infiltrated are all good?
Daily Mail story.
Pamplin media (far right screenshot).
NY Times investigation (which all other articles discuss. paywall)
From The Hill:
The newspaper added that, while an FBI informant was in the crowd on Jan. 6, there has thus far been no evidence to indicate that similar tactics were used for the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol earlier this year.
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and it doesn’t necessarily represent the views of IWB.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami