by Chris Black
FBI agents committed perjury in court and made false accusations so they could literally rob people of their life’s savings. $86 million dollars were looted.
The DoJ uses asset forfeiture funds to finance some of their more dubious operations (paying confidential informants, for example).
The desperation that they are showing in this seizure is probably out of need for black money.
They’re literally just stealing it.
Six months after the FBI raided hundreds of safe deposit boxes in Beverly Hills, it has produced no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the vast majority of box holders & it used a false drug trafficking accusation to try to take away a man’s life savings. t.co/ciVToKUg7Z
— Michael Finnegan (@finneganLAT) September 19, 2021
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.