Singer Billy Joel almost got it right in his song “We didn’t start the fire.” The Federal Reserve started the asset bubble fire.
The famous Buffett Indicator is signalling a massive stock market bubble or serious overheating.
Here is your first assignment for class. Plot the Buffett Indicator (Wilshire 5000 Total Market Full Cap Index/GDP *100 against The Federal Reserve Balance sheet). It should look like the following:
How about Robert Shiller’s cyclically-adjusted price-to-earnings (CAPE) ratio? It is climbing rapidly and is above Black Tuesday’s spike in 1929 but still below the peak of the dot.com bubble.
In terms of price-to-book ratio for the S&P 500 index, the P/E ratio is rising rapidly and it just below the dot.com bubble level.
The S&P 500 dividend year is at its lowest point since the dot.com bubble and considerably below Black Tuesday (1929) and Black Monday (1987).
Speaking of Robert Shiller, the Case-Shiller National Home Price Index keeps rising rapidly along with The Federal Reserve’s balance sheet.
What will happen if The Fed stops flooding the markets with liquidity? I don’t think they can stop the fire.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!