The pace of Fed rate hikes is the fastest in the last 40 years… the cost of overstimulating during Covid and then being asleep at the wheel for a whole year, while churning out utter nonsense about inflation being transitory…
US mortgage rates jumps to the highest since October 2008… everything is fine…
Bond investors are finally starting to realize that miracles only exist in fairytales… inflation is a lot stickier than they thought… the US 10y is now yielding 3.70% up from 3.50% yesterday…
Just wanna point out that tax cuts are just as inflationary as government stimmy checks when the fundamental driver of inflation becomes an ever increasing cost on the interest on national debt.
No matter how much New York and Florida hate eachother, they share the national debt t.co/UJEcO40I19
— Deso, God of Vision – The Future is coming soon… (@DesoGames) September 22, 2022
On Wednesday’s broadcast of Newsmax TV’s “Prime News,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) reacted to a report that, due to inflation, the average household will have to spend $11,500 more to maintain the same standard of living by stating that “now we’ve lost more to inflation than they gave us in the form of free money.” And predicted that due to the fact that not all the coronavirus relief money has been spent, there will be more inflation as that money is released into the economy.
Paul said, “What we know for sure is that now we’ve lost more to inflation than they gave us in the form of free money. The inflation came from the free checks that were passed out. They shut the economy down. They sent free checks to everyone. And they said, oh, this will make up for it. But guess what? When people add up how much they’re paying for gas and the grocery store, it’s canceled out all the free money. And I don’t think the inflation’s over by a long shot. There’s still about $2 trillion out there that’s held in the coffers of cities, counties, and state governments that hasn’t been spent yet. As it’s spent and put into the economy, as it chases goods, it’s going to chase the price of our goods higher. We’re going to get more inflation, so this isn’t over.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically