- The Twin Towers and WTC 7 were the only steel-framed high-rise buildings ever to come down without explosives or incendiaries.
- The Twin Towers, each of which had 287 steel columns, were brought down solely by a combination of airplane strikes and jet-fuel fires.
- WTC 7 was not even hit by a plane, so it was the first steel-framed high-rise to be brought down solely by ordinary building fires.
- These World Trade Center buildings also came down in free fall – the Twin Towers in virtual free fall, WTC 7 in absolute free fall – for over two seconds.
- Although the collapses of the of the WTC buildings were not aided by explosives, the collapses imitated the kinds of implosions that can be induced only by demolition companies.
- In the case of WTC 7, the structure came down symmetrically (straight down, with an almost perfectly horizontal roofline), which meant that all 82 of the steel support columns had to fall simultaneously, although the building’s fires had a very asymmetrical pattern.
- The South Tower’s upper 30-floor block changed its angular momentum in midair.
- This 30 floor block then disintegrated in midair.
- With regard to the North Tower, some of its steel columns were ejected out horizontally for at least 500 feet.
- The fires in the debris from the WTC buildings could not be extinguished for many months.
- Although the WTC fires, based on ordinary building fires, could not have produced temperatures above 1,800℉, the fires inexplicably melted metals with much higher melting points, such as iron (2,800℉) and even molybdenum (4,753℉).
- Some of the steel in the debris had been sulfidized, resulting in Swiss-cheese-appearing steel, even though ordinary building fires could not have resulted in the sulfidation.
- As a passenger on AA Flight 77, Barbara Olson called her husband, telling him about hijackers on her plane, even though this plane had no onboard phones and its altitude was too high for a cell phone call to get through.
- Hijacker pilot Hani Hanjour could not possibly have flown the trajectory of AA 77 to strike Wedge 1 of the Pentagon, and yet he did.
- Besides going through an unbelievable personal transformation, ringleader Mohamed Atta also underwent an impossible physical transformation.
These are sourced from David Ray Griffin’s book, Bush and Cheney: How They Ruined America and the World.
- The claim that the passport of the alleged hijacker Ziad Jarrah- said to be on United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania- was found on the ground of the crash site, even though nothing else at the site suggested a giant airliner had crashed there. Nothing was visible because the plane, which descended at 580 miles per hour, buried itself deep into the ground. Nevertheless, the passport escaped at the last millisecond and fell to the ground.
- The claim that the passport of the alleged hijacker Satam al-Sugami was found at the site of the WTC’s North Tower, meaning that the passport escaped intact after the plane perished in a giant fireball.
My reasoning behind posting these 15 miracles was to hopefully initiate a conversation amongst the community to see if any of these have been debunked, if any of these can be supported with further evidence and if any other miracles should be added to the list. To get all of our ducks in a row.
As for the Popular Mechanics documentary, it explains away any type of foul play regarding the collapse of WTC7 with two reasons they claim were established by the final report of NIST.
- It was a result of physical damage from falling debris.
- It was a result of prolonged exposure to (diesel fuel fed) fires.
However, it turns out that neither element the documentary provides to support their case was affirmed by the NIST report. The final report states:
- “Other than initiating the fires, the damage of the debris had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC7.”
- “fuel oil fires did not play a role in the collapse of WTC7.”
That alone puts the entire Popular Mechanics documentary, and every conclusion it supports, into serious question.