— PETRIFIED COVID PARENT (@covid_parent) June 16, 2022
This Finance Minister got it wrong on inflation at every turn.
Now that Canadians are struggling with out of control gas and grocery prices, she must fight inflation, not fuel it. pic.twitter.com/Z3K8e5LIQk
— Dan Albas MP (@DanAlbas) June 17, 2022
The Liberals’ out of control spending is fueling skyrocketing inflation and a cost of living crisis that is making it even more difficult for families across Canada to make ends meet. pic.twitter.com/fw57smWmCW
— Candice Bergen (@CandiceBergenMP) June 13, 2022
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms