Best description and proof we may be done unless we unite
COVID plunged the world into recession, leaving millions of Americans out of work. Yet, somehow the housing market BOOMED!?! How is that possible? Of course, people are fleeing Blue states and foreclosures were put on hold. But does this really explain the SKYROCKETING prices and staggering shortage of homes? Well, this week my questions were answered. And it’s much, much more sinister than you think. Join me for a deep dive into the agenda to make owning a home (or anything else, for that matter) a thing of the past…
h/t Bear Tracks
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Jim Jordan's hearing exposed leftist congressmen and the Biden admin as fundamentally opposed to a free press and First Amendment... Journalist Michael Shellenberger: "I never thought that would happen in the United States of America."