The irony of economics is that inflation expectations are always highest at the end of the cycle. But when the cycle ends they collapse along with asset values.
You can play that game if you are fast. But if you remain in the casino too long, you end up the bagholder.
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) November 10, 2021
The similarities to 2008 keep piling up! t.co/Q3vm9aqa8l
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) November 10, 2021
*liquidity via central banks has plunged YoY (remember: it’s not the total stock but the rate of change)
And as liquidity drains ~ stresses build (unnoticeable at first but growing by the day)
Less liquidity + eroding fiscal impulses are now weighing on global economy pic.twitter.com/lV8GK23bHu
— Adem Tumerkan (@RadicalAdem) November 10, 2021
— Mo Hossain (@MoHossain) November 10, 2021
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.