All signs show me that the housing market crash is on the horizon. Actually the housing bubble has been around for years.
But this time real estate crash will be worse than the previous crisis.
The total value of the U.S. Real Estate market, which is on the edge of a collapse that I’ll be talking about in this video, is worth approximately $34 trillion.
Understanding how mortgages work is key to recognizing potential housing market crashes and the future prospects of the sector. While mortgage seems like a regular credit or a standard loan, there are some crucial differences. When it comes to millions of people using the same kind of credit, a mortgage bubble becomes a fundamental part of any economic crisis, whether national or global.
I explained it to you in more detail about the coming real estate crash in 2020.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills