Does it matter? Yes it does (on a tactical allocation horizon)
E.g. the Credit impulse vs. Commodities here.
AAAAAAAAAAAH! 😱 pic.twitter.com/9TZznjBP12
— AndreasStenoLarsen (@AndreasSteno) September 1, 2021
The signs are numerous. Day of reckoning is coming. pic.twitter.com/qZf59J52DM
— Puff Dragon (@PuffDragon11) September 1, 2021
Exactly! “No way of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion….” It is coming sooner or later! t.co/jf30Mhk0Xc pic.twitter.com/S0Q8Vx8hk4
— Henrik Zeberg (@HenrikZeberg) September 1, 2021
Damned if you don't; damned if you do.t.co/j5UwUpGGwg
— Michael Pettis (@michaelxpettis) September 1, 2021
US economic surprise index
the dovish comment from the FED hasn't changed the macro view.. the US economy is slowing down and accelerating pic.twitter.com/Z2NUpf6Z0O
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) September 1, 2021
The world's two largest economies and their markets shouldn't be this disconnected. t.co/gfWY297b5Q
— Tony Nash (@TonyNashNerd) September 1, 2021
Is Junk Bonds (JNK) Poor Performance A Red Flag For Investors?
The Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 ETFs are up between 20 and 25 percent on the year! But while it’s felt like a risk-on kinda year, there’s been one missing ingredient: Junk Bonds. Something isn’t quite right…
Fed Faces ‘Ugly Fight’ Over Jobs Goal in Next Big Policy Debate
Federal Reserve officials are moving on to their next big policy debate: defining their “broad and inclusive” maximum-employment goal that they have pledged to reach before raising interest rates.With Chair Jerome Powell and colleagues paving the way to slowing their massive asset-purchase program this year, attention will turn to when they will hike rates…
Inflation at Risk of Overshooting ECB Expectations: Weidmann
Euro zone inflation is at risk of overshooting the European Central Bank’s projections as the temporary factors behind its recent spike could seep into underlying price growth, Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann said on Wednesday.
Canada’s GDP Unexpectedly Goes Negative, Only Country in G7 to Do So
Canada’s GDP unexpectedly went negative for the second quarter following huge monthly negative revisions with no explanation.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas