by Financial Argument via Financial Argument
It is clear that this stock market bubble will survive until the next few months at most.
The U.S. economic crash is an inevitable reality. We know what will happen when the bubbles start bursting: Stock market crash !
This will be the worst market crash in history, and we must prepare !
In this video, I analyze the latest economic data and news and warn you about the upcoming stock market crash.
01:04 Recent economic data and news show that the U.S. economic crash is already in the works
01:26 U.S. bankruptcy cases jumped to the highest level since the 2008 financial crisis
02:05 Free money can do nothing but make things worse
03:05 The non-farm payroll data on U.S. employees has been looking worse since March
03:39 We are also in a deep commercial real estate crash
05:05 It’s only a matter of time until the stock market bubble burst
05:31 When the Tesla bubble bursts, the whole stock market bubble will burst
06:28 Jeremy Grantham is right about his stock market crash predictions
08:25 Hold onto your precious metals (silver, gold, and maybe bitcoin)
08:55 The trillion-dollar pie
Donate to Financial Argument: www.patreon.com/financialargu…
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis