What that whole fiasco is intended to do, is socially engineer society to not tolerate jokes.
To crack down on free speech. Jokes have been tolerated for centuries as a form of free speech. It’s through jokes that even some offensive things have been allowed to be said, because it’s intended to be funny and not a serious statement.
But this fiasco wants people to not tolerate jokes anymore as a form of free speech.
Because if you don’t tolerate jokes, you won’t tolerate a lot of things when it comes to people’s free speech.
Let’s say you tell a transgender person, “I personally don’t believe men can be women, it’s not biology.” And you get a fist to the face.
Or “It’s they/them? Huh, that doesn’t make sense.” And you get a fist to the face.
This is just a slippery slope down the eradication of free speech, and acceptance of hate speech laws designed to strip people of their right.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?