In 2018, House Republicans adopted a resolution recognizing “that allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote devalues the franchise and diminishes the voting power of United States citizens.”
All but one Republican voted for the measure, which was adopted 279–72. A total of 71 House Democrats voted against the resolution, while 49 joined Republicans in supporting it.
Here is a rundown of seven states where local jurisdictions either allow noncitizens to vote or are considering doing so, and another four that rejected the idea in the past three years.
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.