Do you think many people will remain with student debt for decades or perhaps life?
Funny how financial education is not taught in schools and yet we still lend hundreds of thousands of dollars to teenagers.
Debt is heavy burden on individuals. As time goes on, more people are getting post secondary education. Whether they find a job afterwards is one issue but in most cases, you can be sure they are left with a massive pile of debt. Each person is definitely different but if we look at the state level, it seems some are certainly worse than others.
Student Loans Owned and Securitized, Outstanding | FRED | St. Louis Fed
The Average Student Loan Debt in Every State | GOBankingRates
The Student Debt Crisis Is Hitting These 10 States Hard – Slide 8 | GOBankingRates
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…