Read ’em and weep, boys. My gut feel is the public is going to regard the current wave as no big deal, and the final push for full mandates will be a flop. Hope so.
AstraZenica lead scientist: The vax cannot stop transmission
CDC Director Walensky: “what [vaccines] can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”
🚨 CDC Director said today August 6th that “what they (Coronavirus vaccines) can׳t do anymore is prevent transmission.”
So… What’s the logic of treating the people vaccinated against COVID-19 better than those who are not vaccinated such as at NYC restaurants? cc @MarkLevineNYC pic.twitter.com/j0F03ASSro
— Yossi Gestetner (@YossiGestetner) August 6, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas