Economic Security as National Security: A Discussion with Dr. Peter Navarro
The intersection of the economy and national security is at the forefront of policymakers’ minds with the public release of the industrial base review last month that found an alarming number of vulnerabilities throughout critical sections of the industrial base’s supply chain. Join CSIS for a discussion with Dr. Peter Navarro, Assistant to the President and Director of the White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy to learn more about the administration’s view of how economic policy supports national security.
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- Company Hiring for “Body Removal”
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”