CNN published a report this week alleging that mass gatherings, including two parties, a concert, and an anti-lockdown demonstration, are fueling the coronavirus pandemic in the United States.
Notably absent from the article are mentions of the massive anti-police protests, including the Black Lives Matters demonstrations that daily and nightly fill the streets of major cities. Not even a word. How does one write an entire article about the dangers of mass gatherings without mentioning the largest mass gatherings in the country right now?
“Large gatherings are fueling rising Covid-19 cases, but they keep happening,” reads the article’s headline.
“With the coronavirus running rampant within American communities, health officials have made clear it’s not yet time to ease up on precautions,” its opening line states. “Instead, governors and experts from coast to coast have urged Americans to keep face masks in indoor public spaces, maintain their distance from others and avoid crowded spaces.”
It continues, noting that infections nationwide have surpassed 4.3 million and that the virus has killed roughly 150,000.
— Omri Ceren (@omriceren) July 31, 2020
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now