by Chris Black
This is what happens when you join the NATO/EU block right now.
In the midst of a refugee crisis caused by NATO and US intransigence towards Russia, the EU voted to sanction Poland and Hungary for
“…curbing the rights of women, LGBTQ+ people and migrants as well as stifling the freedom of courts, media, academics and NGOs.”
This is despite the massive opposition of the public in both countries to Big Gay and to non-White refugees. The EU does not recognize the sovereign democratic right of the people to reject Jewish cultural imperatives.
The sanctions have already cost Hungary 7 billion Euros in pandemic aid and will cost them a total of 22.5 billion Euros by 2027. They will cost Poland a total of 75 billion Euros over the same time period.
This is how the EU makes member states submit to homosexuality and racial dissolution.
Like it or not, this is what Ukraine is inevitably fighting for against Russia right now. This is just the facts, no matter how mad it makes you. A brokered peace with Russia right now guaranteeing Ukraine a neutral status has the potential to actually save it from this kind of humiliation.
When you refuse to bow to racial dissolution and rampant homosexuality, traits pushed by a certain kind of people worldwide.t.co/mZqvEntIFA
— JR Hartley (@KenKardashain) March 19, 2022
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law